DONATE GEAR TO T3
Teens To Trails collects lightly used and new outdoor gear to re-distribute to over 50 High School Outing Clubs throughout Maine. Donations are regularly made by individuals and businesses. If you'd like to make a tax-deductible gear donation, please Contact T3 to arrange a delivery/pickup.
Outing Clubs need and will utilize the following gear:
CAMPING & BACKPACKING GEAR
- camp stoves, tents, backpacks, trekking poles, clean sleeping bags, headlamps, lanterns, cookware, guidebooks, binoculars
- Canoes, kayaks, standup paddleboards, paddles, life jackets, drybags, paddling clothing, helmets, throw ropes
- Cross country skis & poles, snowshoes, winter boots
- baselayers, midlayers, outerwear, rainwear, hats & gloves, socks & boots
BICYCLING GEAR - All Bicycling Gear will be donated to the Portland Gear Hub.
- Bicycles & accessories
ROCK CLIMBING GEAR
- Rock climbing shoes, harnesses, helmets
- yoga mats, blocks & straps
Water-bottles, broken or stained gear, sleds, BBQ's, sporting goods (baseball, football, etc), scuba or snorkeling gear, surfboards, wet-suits
lightly used, still functioning, no stains or tears