OUTDOOR GEAR DRIVE
Teens To Trails is collecting lightly used and new outdoor gear to distribute to 50 High School Outing Clubs throughout Maine. You do not need to attend the festival to drop off a donation, simply pull up at the festival main entrance at the address above and tell them you have a donation.
Outing Clubs need and will utilize the following gear:
CAMPING & BACKPACKING GEAR
- camp stoves, tents, backpacks, trekking poles, clean sleeping bags, headlamps, lanterns, cookware, guidebooks, binoculars
- Canoes, kayaks, standup paddleboards, paddles, life jackets, drybags, paddling clothing, helmets, throw ropes
- Cross country skis & poles, snowshoes, winter boots
- baselayers, midlayers, outerwear, rainwear, hats & gloves, socks & boots
BICYCLING GEAR - All Bicycling Gear will be donated to the Portland Gear Hub.
- Bicycles & accessories
ROCK CLIMBING GEAR
- Rock climbing shoes, harnesses, helmets
- yoga mats, blocks & straps
Water-bottles, broken or stained gear, sleds, BBQ's, sporting goods (baseball, football, etc), scuba or snorkeling gear, surfboards, wet-suits
lightly used, still functioning, no stains or tears