Outing Club Leadership Conference
Join Teens To Trails in kicking off the school year with a full-day Conference for Outing Club advisors and student leaders. The Conference will focus on planning trips for the year ahead and learning about ways Teens To Trails can support your club. It’s a great way to connect with other students and advisors, share resources, discuss obstacles and set goals. We will also hear from an inspiring outdoor keynote speaker, do team-building activities and spend the afternoon outside on Casco Bay modeling an Outing Club trip with trained SUP and/or kayak instructors.
All advisors, aspiring advisors, interested administrators and student leaders are invited to join!
Total years running - 3
Total number of participants - 99
Total number of Outdoor Hours - 594
Upcoming Outdoor Leadership Conference
L.L.Bean Paddling Center, Freeport ME
Friday, September 22nd, 2017
8:30am - 4:30pm
- Limited space available ~ registration will open in early August!
- Coffee, light morning snacks & lunch included
- L.L. Bean Flying Point Paddling Center: 14 Marietta Ln, Freeport, ME 04033
- Limit 2 advisors and 3 student leaders per club
- 8:00 Registration opens
- 8:30-9:00 Welcome, Teens To Trails Updates, Introductions & Team-building Activities
- 9:00-10:00 Keynote Speaker
- 10:30-12:30 Morning workshops & sessions: Student Leadership, Advisor Round-table Resource Sharing, Planning the year ahead, Ongoing issues
- 12:30-1:30 Lunch break
- 2:00-4:00 Head out on the water on a sea-kayaking and SUP trip with the L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery School instructors
- 4:00-4:30 Closing Comments & Departure
Program Cost: $20/person
- Includes morning snacks & coffee/tea, SUP or Sea-kayaking instruction & excursion, lunch
Registration is closed for 2017!
To submit payment using a credit card, please still fill out the form below and click the payment button below.