T3 Happenings Calendar
Just Announced: February 5th MOFF @ Yarmouth High School
- Join T3 & Yarmouth's Outing Club for a special showing of the Maine Outdoor Film Festival! Event will be held at Yarmouth High School's Performing Arts Center @ 7:00pm. Tickets will be sold at the door, doors open @ 6:30pm ($8 students/$10 adults). Silent Auction at intermission: 2 allspeed bike tunes, EMS kayak, gift cards and cross country ski rental. Process will benefit Yarmouth's Outing Club & T3!
February 12-14th Great Maine Outdoor Weekend @ ... all over Maine!
- Get Outside for GMOW – a series of events led by outdoor oriented organizations and companies to celebrate the how, where, and what of being active outside in the great state of Maine. The goal is to connect friends and neighbors with the natural world, promote fun, physical activity, and good health. Find an event near you! GMOW is a project of the Maine Outdoor Coalition (MOC) which is a network of partners dedicated to increasing connections to the outdoors fro all people in Maine. T3 is a member of the MOC.
March 12th Baxter Outdoors & T3 Ski Day @ Mt. Abram
- T3 has teamed up with Baxter Outdoors and Mt. Abram to offer a great ski package for adults and students. Come early and run the Winter Cowboy Snowshoe & Snowrun AND Uphill Challenge or just register to take advantage of the skiing. For more information check out the Baxter Outdoors webpage and to buy tickets head on over here. See you at the hill!
March 13th Ice Climbing Day with Acadia Mountain Guides in Grafton Notch
- The spots filled fast! Outing Clubs get to take advantage of a chance to climb on ice (maybe for the first time?) in Grafton Notch with Acadia Mountain Guides. More information about this new program here.
Dates TBD Spring Thing @ Adventure Bound
- Join in the fun again this year! More information to come, but to check out past Spring Thing! high school Outing Club gatherings in Caratunk go to the Spring Thing! webpage.