Find Outdoor Opportunities for Teens
Are you a teen looking for cool outdoor opportunities?
Could your Outing Club use some help?
Since the inception of Teens To Trails in 2006, we have been buoyed by the ongoing encouragement & support of organizations, businesses & individuals that recognize outdoor experiences MUST be a part of every young person’s life. Many have offered their help in cultivating Outing Clubs across Maine in order to get more teens outdoors. Teens To Trails is developing partnerships with those who have outdoor facilities, programs and opportunities to extend to teens and Outing Clubs. We have created a Profile Page to feature each "T3 Partner" in our database ~ making it easy for you get the help you need.
You can SEARCH our T3 Partners database to find…
- discounts to Outing Clubs (e.g., guide services, user fees, equipment sales or rentals)
- outdoor destinations / places to visit
- recreational or overnight facilities for teen groups
- special events for teens
- volunteer/service learning opportunities for teens
- summer jobs or internships
- camp program or wilderness trips for teens
- camp scholarships
- guide services
- college outing club mentors for high schoolers
- outdoor safety or skills training for adult or teen leaders
- outdoor gear rental / sales / loans
- used gear sales
- grants or possible funding support
- fundraising opportunities
- accredited outdoor-related school program ~ financial aid
- outdoor recreation classes / workshops
- info on outdoor-related careers
Each T3 Partner has a Profile Page that lists the services & outdoor opportunities they have to offer -AND- how you can get in touch for more details. We hope you will take advantage of our T3 Partners! They are here to help.
Our Partners have even helped to put together a special list of ways you can stay outside during Outing Club's off-season: Check out our "Summer Opportunities for Teens" here to browse jobs, internships/volunteer work or programs/trips!
Sign up quickly as a T3 User and SEARCH our T3 Partners NOW