Make a Donation
Teens To Trails is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax deductible.
How Can I Help?
Teens To Trails is the only organization in Maine focused on engaging teens in the outdoors through sustainable high school Outing Club programs. Outing Clubs are fun, healthy and easily accessible to all students. With your help, we will increase the opportunities for all Maine teens to safely experience the out-of-doors regardless of their background or income level. Your donation is an investment in Maine's future.
Three ways to make a difference:
- Donate to our Grants-to-Clubs Program and your dollars will benefit teens directly by supporting Outing Club programs at high schools throughout Maine. We utilize these funds to provide needed outdoor gear & safety equipment and assist with transportation & other costs associated with their planned outings. These needs are identified annually by the Outing Clubs themselves & your donation produces very direct & tangible results. READ ABOUT our Grants-to Clubs Program & past grant recipients.
- Sara's Scholarship sends one young lady & one young man on a 3-week wilderness trip experience each summer with the Chewonki Foundation, an extraordinary adventure in self-discovery. Your donation can change a life. MEET SARA & learn about her Scholarship.
- An unrestricted donation will support our Teens To Trails organization & our programs. You may make a gift in honor or memory of someone special to you.
Two simple ways to make a tax-deductible donation:
- Make a secure ONLINE donation using your credit card, debit card, eCheck, bank transfer or PayPal account by CLICKING BELOW...
- MAIL your check to: Teens To Trails ATTN: Carol Leone PO Box 116 Edgcomb, ME 04556