Teens To Trails Partners Program
Our Partners Program links teens with outdoor-related businesses & organizations who want to help them get outside!
Since the inception of Teens To Trails (T3) in 2006, we have been buoyed by the ongoing encouragement & support of organizations, businesses & individuals that recognize outdoor experiences MUST be a part of every young person’s life growing up in Maine. Many have offered their help in cultivating Outing Clubs across the state in order to get more teens outdoors. T3 is developing partnerships with those who have outdoor facilities, programs and opportunities to extend to teens and Outing Clubs.
T3 established the Association of Maine Outing Clubs (AMOC) in 2014 to create a network of Outing Clubs working together to tackle widespread issues that they face in getting kids outside - not the least of which includes transportation, lack of gear, limited or no budgets. AMOC membership has come to include discounts and opportunities from Partners. As AMOC expands and evolves we hope that the Partner Program will come to better support it, and that you will join us. In 2014-15 AMOC included 31 Outing Clubs averaging 22 high schoolers and 2 advisors, all across the state.
If you are a business or organization that can help teens experience the outdoors, please get involved SIGN UP as a Partner
If you are a teenager or member of an Outing Club, sign up quickly as a T3 User and SEARCH our Partners NOW
You can search our Partners for services, ideas & opportunities & limit it to a particular geographical region in Maine.
Our Partners database includes...
- discounts to Outing Clubs (e.g., guide services, user fees, equipment sales or rentals)
- grants or possible funding support
- outdoor destinations / places to visit
- recreational or overnight facilities for teen groups
- special events for teens
- volunteer/service learning opportunities for teens
- summer jobs or internships
- camp program or wilderness trips for teens
- camp scholarships
- guide services to lead trips
- outdoor safety or skills training for adult or teen leaders
- outdoor gear rental / sales / loans
- used gear sales
- fundraising opportunity
- college outing club mentors for high schoolers
- accredited outdoor-related school program ~ financial aid
- outdoor recreation classes / workshops
- info on outdoor-related careers
You can search our Partners for services, ideas & opportunities & limit your search to a particular geographical region in Maine. Or you can read about a specific Partner on their Profile Page. Each Profile lists all the outdoor opportunities a particular Partner has to offer -AND- how you can get in touch for more details. We hope you will take advantage of our Partners! They are here to help.