There are any number of ways you can insert yourself into what happenings are already underway.
Teens To Trails welcomes your involvement!
- Start or get involved with an Outing Club! ~ Whether you are a student or teacher we would love to help you get an Outing Club startedat your school. Interested in reaching out to your local Outing Club to support them? We can connect you!
- Join the Association of Maine Outing Clubs ~ If you are an Outing Club or Club advisor the association will connect you to other clubs around the state as well as to discounts, trip opportunities and professional development. The Association also hosts an annual conference that welcomes anyone interested in getting inovolved in High School Outing Clubs.
- Join T4 ~ Teens may be interested to know that we welcome a Teen Advisory Council composed of students who play a leadership role in their own high school Outing Clubs. Read more.
- Join a Planning Committee or Volunteer~ We do most of our program planning in smaller working committees which can always use additional hep. We host several events throughout the year. On these days, we are glad to have extra set up hands and volunteer greeters. Contact us to find out what's coming up.
- Invite T3 to Speak ~ If you are part of an organization that is looking for speakers, we would be glad to talk about our favorite topic: The Importance of Engaging Youth in the Outdoors. Contact us with possible dates.
- College Mentors ~ Attention college students! College students who are members of their college Outing Club make wonderful mentors for high schoolers. You might simply attend a high school Outing Club meeting to tell them about your own Outing Club, present a simple "How To" workshop, teach a skill, or offer to tag along on an outing. Some colleges have lent equipment or hosted a high school group as part of their high school recruitment program. Let us put you in touch with the high school Outing Club Advisors in your area.
- Become a T3 Partner ~ If you are a business or organization that has facilities, programs, gear rentals, guide services or other resources available to high school Outing Club groups, we will help you get the word out. Read about our T3 Partners.
- Connect through Social Media ~ Follow T3 on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Connect to other Outing Club Advisors though our Maine Outing Club Avisors group or join the Maine High School Outing Club Network group for Outing Club members to connect with each other.
- Support T3 ~ Become a member of T3 today to ensure the continued success and viability of Maine High School Outing Clubs.